You do not have any products in your shopping cart yet.
Welcome back !
Tel.: 0361 - 21263363
Montag bis Freitag
von 14-18 Uhr
Conditions of Use
LaCeiba-Arts - Arts & Crafts of Mexico (hereinafter "we" leads) Your Internet ordering is based according to the following terms and conditions ("Terms") from consumers pursuant to § 13 BGB in force at the time of your order form.
The contract is awarded LaCeiba-Arts - Arts & Crafts from Mexico, Owner:
99084 Erfurt - Germany
Fon: 0361 - 21263363
3rd Offers and Contracts
(1) All information about products, product features and prices are subject to error. Our offer is subject to change.
(2) After the first order, we will confirm receipt of your order. You are required to inform us any changes.
(3) The contract acceptance shall occur at time of delivery of the goods.
4th Use of Withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - before the deadline - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfilling our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 Abs . EGBGB 1 and 2 as well as our obligations according to § 312e paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. It is sufficient to revoke the order as outlined above.
The revocation must be sent to:
LaCeiba-Arts - Arts & Crafts from Mexico
Owner: Michael Schaal
Tel: 0361 - 21263363
The reimbursement process after cancelling an order is as follows. If the art object is returned partly damaged or in a deteriorated condition, we ask for the value of the goods. If the received objects cannot be returned in its original condition, we cannot reimburse you. One can avoid the obligation to pay for the articles by not using it as your property and avoid everything possible not to reduce its value.
Packages are returned at our risk. You bear the cost of the return postage , providing the amount does not exceed E 40 . Otherwise, the return is free of charge. Objects which are not suited for mailing, will be picked up from you. Reimbursements must be made within 30 days of the order. The effective date begins the day your cancellation for the goods is received.
End of the cancellation
5th Delivery & Postage
(1) For your information, availability, shipping or delivery of products are stated with approximate values and data. Should the ordered items not be available, LaCeiba will notify you via e-mail. If delivery is not possible, due to not finding a specific delivery address, the customer is responsible for the cost of the unsuccessful delivery.
(2) Postage, packaging and insurance, is charged for shipments within Germany at a flat rate of 4.90 €. For cash on delivery, the amount increases by € 8.00 to € 11.90. In addition, the logistican DHL collects directly from the buyer upon delivery of the goods € 2.00 If the order has a value of € 80.00 or more, shipping costs are waived for the customer.
6th Maturity, payment & default
The buyer may pay for the purchase price by receiving an invoice, debit and/or credit card Spfortüberweisung, advance payment, COD or direct debit. For new customers, a purchase via an invoice, is only possible as of the 2nd purchase and the limit is 100.00 €. This limit applies to the entire customer account and takes any outstanding and previous account orders into consideration. Cash customers receive their supplies and goods within 10 days. If the customer defaults, a penalty of 5.00 EUR will be charged for each occurrence.
7th Special purchase on account
Cash payments are only possible for customers over 18 years of age. The delivery address, home and billing address must be the same and within Germany.
All prices include 19% VAT. Since LaCeiba-Arts is a small business and according to § 19 is not obligated to list the VAT separately on the invoice.
9th Retention of title
All goods remain the property of LaCeiba-Arts until all claims are settled.
10th Regard to data collection, data
All personal data is treated strictly confidential. The information necessary for the transaction is stored and if necessary, where appropriate, shared with related companies (e.g. package delivery service). Your concerns and privacy is treated in accordance with statutory provisions. Every customer has the right to reject the products via mail or e-mail. Until receipt of the rejection, the buyer has agreed to receive the products via mail or e-mail.
11th Final Provisions
If any part of the contract or the general business conditions are invalid, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
LaCeiba-Arts - 2013-02-11